Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

No, I haven’t vanished from the face of the Earth

It just merely seems that way.

I’ve been away at a family reunion. I hope to get some posts about it up soon. Meanwhile, Pat has some pretty pictures on Desert Sea reflecting some of our adventures in California.

It’s late, and I’m tired, and I hope to get something interesting up tomorrow.

Carol Anne

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Manx said...

Hey I know where Santa Cruz is *she points up the coastline*

Glad you home safe. Looking forward to the Carol Anne side of reunion!

Mon Aug 04, 06:20:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home