Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

One year ago this weekend

A special anniversary

Looking back, I realize that this is a very special anniversary. One year ago this weekend, Zorro, Dino, and I went out to California to retrieve Black Magic and bring her home to New Mexico. The adventures are recounted in this post, this post, this post, and this post. Along the way, I got a new theme song, and I really got to know two people I now count among my best friends. It was quite a journey.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home