Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Programming note

Additional links are added for your enjoyment

You may note a couple of new items over on the left under “Links.” Nanseeking, who was my mentor when I first hired on at the community college where I work, had the idea of fostering community among us instructors by sharing blogs. Thus, I have placed her blog, Nanseeking Nonsequiturs, in the list.

Through her blog, I have discovered that of another of my colleagues, and I have been surprised by how much alike we are, in dream-inspired creative writing, which I, as she has, have been ignoring way too much, and even such strange coincidences as a teenage son who has become intrigued with exotic sorts of tea. She devalues herself when she says nobody will be reading what she says. Check out Tijeras Snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home