Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Holy Hand Grenades, Batman, What’s This?


This is my new image …?

DC Comics has announced a major makeover for Batwoman, and apparently a lot of loyal fans aren’t pleased. Seems she’s been a lesbian all along, but now she’s come out of the closet.

I really don’t mind a whole lot. I’m hetero, and I always thought she was hot. Hey, I could almost be her … the description … “flowing red hair” … yeah, I’ve got that … 5-foot-10 … OK, so I’m only 11 inches short. No exact statistics on weight, but I’d guess that she’s about 50 pounds heavier than I am, with the weight very sexily distributed.

I don’t know whether anyone else has noticed, but she sure looks a lot like Gene Simmons with the current makeup scheme.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Anne said...

Actually, I rather like the detailing at the neckline of the costume. And it is interesting that in the comics, women actually do still have real curves instead of being emaciated supermodels. Dig those thighs -- they're not flabby, but they're not sticks either. Batwoman's got muscles.

Fri Jun 16, 03:11:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home