Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Home is the Sailor

That was one loooonnng weekend

OK, I’m now back in Albuquerque, after three days without Internet access. Rich and Sue are going to have to talk their neighbors into getting wireless high-speed Internet so I can piggyback on their system during the weekends. We can’t keep going to Big Food Express, much as I like the food. (Rich and Sue don’t even have a phone, so I can’t even get dialup at their place.)

I hope you all didn’t miss me too much while I was gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

We definitely missed you and are glad to have you back! Hugs and backscratches and backrubs coming soon.

Notice a few books on the coffee table? Sailing books. Racing sailing books....

Mon Feb 06, 05:31:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home