Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere


Due to popular demand, I'm finally (and I hear a lot of sighs of relief out there) starting my own blog.

Yes, Pants, yours was the final nudge that put me over the edge. Take a bow.

Now, I am going to ask that you all maintain a certain level of decorum here. Please don't snipe at or insult each other. I'm still figuring this thing out, so forgive me if I have trouble getting catetories and stuff like that to work right. But once I do get everything running, I hope I can live up to the examples set by such luminaries as Jer and Pants. I have a lot to learn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm glad my final nudge got you to post a blog. This looks great!

Wed Jul 20, 05:41:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Carol Anne said...

Welcome, Pants. Hope you like it.

Wed Jul 20, 11:26:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home